Okay, enough with classes and on to a more interesting topic: Poop. I know for all of you who think you are too good or proper to talk about poop are probably thinking, "OMG, EW! THIS IS DISGUSTING! GIRLS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO POOP. AND YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE JUST EW." Well you know what? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! (Sorry Grandma.)This whole week I have done nothing but poop and puke. And it wasn't just regular poop, because I actually like doing that. It relaxes me. It was diarrhea. And not just diarrhea, the fiery kind. If I'm going to talk about my week, I'm going to be brutally honest.
It all started when we all decided to go out to our first pub. We decided to go to O'Neil's (which is a fabulous place) and I shared a pitcher called Pimm's no. 1 with Tess. I had more than that, but not much more. Anyways, the next day, I had THE worst headache and not to mention I couldn't stop pooping. I thought I was just hungover, it's happened before. However, it lasted the whole entire week. It was the worst thing ever! I literally felt like Melissa McCarthy in Bridemaids. It was that bad. Try having that for a whole entire week where you also have to watch what you eat because you don't know it you're going to throw up or not.
The second day of fiery diarrhea, Tess gave me Imodium, or what I call anti-poop medicine. If you aren't familiar with it, it is suppose to help to prevent you from having diarrhea. It basically clogs you up for a couple days so when you finally do poop, it makes sure your poop hardens up a bit before it comes out. But what I didn't know is that I wouldn't be able to fart or anything. That was bad. Not only did my stomach hurt from being sick, but it also hurt from having built up gas. I couldn't catch a break to save my life. My life was pretty pathetic at this point, and it only got worse.
The worst day though was Saturday when we went to Bath and Stonehenge. I threw up the entire time we were at Stonehenge. I passed out when we were at the stones, and I don't actually remember the trip at all. It's really sad because I was so out of it that I didn't get any pictures. So I can't technically prove that I was there. I felt slightly better when I was in Bath, but I still don't remember very much about it. The sad part about it is that I probably won't be able to ever visit it again.
So all in all my week has sucked to say the least. Hopefully this week will be better. I feel almost 100% again, so that's a plus. So, stay tuned friends for next weeks blog, Week 4: He's Julius Caesar, Bitch!
First off, I'm glad you're feeling better now! You're more yourself now. Secondly, oh my gosh. This post made me laugh (inside, of course, because I'm replying in class and that would get awkward). Everything about this post is hilarious, and I think it's because it was about such a different topic that most people would want to hear about. I mean, pooping is a human trait that happens to everyone, so I never understand why people get squeamish at the topic of poop. To each their own, I guess. I think what I loved about this particular post was the fact that you started out talking about classes and how that was going, and then dropped the bomb into poop. Your blog is hilarious and definitely reflects your personality so much - as it should. Can't wait for the rest of the semester!
ReplyDeleteHi, Kayla--I'm with Eleanor. This is one of the funniest things I've ever read. Your brutal honesty is brilliant, too. I don't think I'll ever think of my own bathroom issues in quite the same way again. Thanks for the illuminating discussion!. ~Anne
ReplyDelete